Spread Tutoring is a socially-responsible tutoring service that is committed to both, providing high-quality tutoring services and closing the gap in education inequality.
What is the goal?
For families with financial stability and resources to give back to the community and to diminish the gap in education inequality, amidst the challenges revolving around COVID-19.
How does Spread Tutoring work?
- Families who are able to afford tutoring services will pay the normal competitive tutoring price
- For every hour of paid tutoring, an hour of tutoring will be provided to children in underserved families
* Please note: This is in-person tutoring, and a parent/guardian must be available to arrange tutoring location with tutor, and a parent or guardian must be present at the location.
Who are the tutors?
- Undergraduate/graduate students and recent graduates who will provide knowledge and expertise in a variety of disciplines/school subjects
- The tutor would be paid the same wage regardless of whether it is a paying customer or an underserved customer
- Private session: $50/hour
- Pod tutoring: $30 a child/hour (small groups, ranging from 2-5 students)